Saturday, January 17, 2009

almost end of the week update

I have been lazy. Forgive me?

So here's what I've been up to this week:

sent out summaries of research findings (finally)
- sent copies of thesis to participants who made requests
- received request from city council to present findings at a mini-workshop (! hahahaha)

applied for first job, wednesday 11am
- received call from company, wednesday 3pm
- phone interview
- second interview friday morning (blah, job not as interesting as I thought it would be)
- to know in a week or two if I got through to the third and final interview

finally bought clothes in KL
- topshop dress (that takes care of CNY)
- basic shorts

finally got a hair cut

And in between all of this, the usual going out, getting high, and a smidge of baking. I like KL best at night. You can't see the filth and the riff raff then. The lights wink at you as the car passes through the city, denizens of the city slave away in their little high rise cubicle-prisons.

Bright lights, city nights. Stay in the car, turn off the lights.

I read this some days ago and meant to link it but forgot: on kindness
food for thought. and something to aim for.

No comments: