Tuesday, October 07, 2008

almost there

I *heart* gnocchi filled with spinach and ricotta. It doesn't even need sauce. Browned butter might be nice. mmmm..

The meeting over the first draft lasted two and a half hours but it didn't seem like 2.5 hours. Must have been the coffee. Surprisingly little to change though even if it'll take a few full days to correct. Minor details here and there but Duncan still hasn't criticized anything I've written much. He talks about how he kept scribbling 'excellent!!' instead and wanted a stamp so he wouldn't have to keep writing that. I hope it's just me being overly critical of my own work rather than him being overly easy to impress/ lenient. Now, finding more things to cut is going to be hell. Damn word count. Shouldn't have it. It's repressive.


gnocchignocchignocchignocchi. love the sound of it. gnocchi. too much coffee. gnocchi. shiny blind-you-bright fuschia nails. gnocchi

3 comments:

Bangsar-bAbE said...

Ooohh...I *heart* that too! I have mine with sundried tomatoes, a splash of olive oil and crushed black pepper. Yum!!

Bangsar-bAbE said...

And I think YOU ARE overly critical of your work. Chill woman!

jeen said...

sundried tomatoes with gnocchi sounds good. must see if I have any left
hehe... wait til you see what I had today!