Wednesday, October 01, 2008

hehehehe

so.
I'm painting my nails OPI's 'go on green'. it's that pale blue-green shimmer someone though might be bitchy looking but it's actually not.
in between chatting with a friend online. and this is a snippet:

IP says:
but I'm a boy


IP says:
it'll be kinda weird painting my nails...

jeen says:
you could paint them with...

jeen says:
(wait again)

jeen says:
http://glossifieds.blogspot.com/search?q=man+glaze

jeen says:
hahaha

IP says:
ewewewewewewewewewewewew

IP says:
dowaaan!

jeen says:
hahahaha

jeen says:
just saying..

IP says:
yesh

jeen says:
eh, but it's not shiny

jeen says:
at all!!

IP says:
I'm. Not. Painting. My. Nails. Period.

jeen says:
dammit

jeen says:
wait, when i get back

jeen says:
you'll get to see my fabolous coloured nails

jeen says:
and then you'll want some for yourself!

IP says:
omg...you so used to do this as a kid, didn't you?

IP says:
tie up boys and paint their nails?


jeen says:
tsk

jeen says:
nope

jeen says:
i put gold glitter on the seat of their chairs though

IP says:
how mean!

IP says:
wasting all that gold glitter

IP says:
!

jeen says:
so not wasted... it shows up really well on brown pants



hehhehheh.. I can't believe I used to do that. good times.. much more innocent times too

but the present is good too. complex maybe, but all the richer for the complexity

2 comments:

Bangsar-bAbE said...

Hmmmm...was that in primary or secondary school?

If it's secondary, I think I know who your pitiful prey was. ;)

jeen said...

secondary... and yeah, you would know who i picked on :)
wasn't THAT bad!!