Wednesday, November 12, 2008

frown

Back from Melbourne and refreshed. Sniffed much, ate more, walked less.

I love staying in the city centre. Clean, modern apartment. Hardwood floors. No cooking odours. Good, intelligent company. Perfect. More to come on the trip.

The good-bad thing about spending time with my cousin is that my judgemental tendencies and intellectual capacity resurface. While this means that I've pulled it together because I cannot stand having weaknesses, it also means that the trite makes me shudder once again and I'm tempted to disavow anyone who spouts banalities and unnecessary adjectives.
Reconciliation: People have the right to be as inane and insubstantial as they want. Just as I have the right to scorn them and dismiss them with disdain. Yes, I am arrogant.

Also the flat stinks of curry. Ugh.

No comments: