Tuesday, November 04, 2008

omifuckingod

this one - such a bastard. so much for being friends when you can't be there for me the one time I ask you. I could be a grown up and pretend it's alright but you've done nothing to deserve decent treatment. this is you being pushed out of my life. bye now.

---
Melburn tomorrow. Hope to restore my appetite there. Strangely I haven't been hungry for the past two days. I've been eating around friends, not because I'm hungry but because it is expected of me. Dinner last night was after having an apple and coffee for lunch (not by conscious choice, there was a lot going on). And despite the intrigue of a fluffed-up piece of roti canai (think an irregularly shaped ball made by someone who has never seen a ball) and the first roti in months, I ate it with a semblance of enthusiasm. Because I was supposed to.

The same thing happened at lunch today. C and I shared a panang curry and pad thai at one of the best places in Sydney (conveniently close to home too) and I just pretended to be hungry. Dinner was a few strawberries because they needed to be eaten before I left. Nothing in between but a latte. Still not hungry.

Here we go again.

In less than 24 hours Dubya's successor will be known. I'm going to miss G W actually. The gems he's come up with are priceless. You could put a dyslexic with tourettes on stage and he still wouldn't be able to top G W. ah good times.. (if at the cost of international regard and basic competence)

No comments: